- Natural Healthcare Practitioner
- Chiropractic Physician
- Diplomate of the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition
- Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist/Health Coach
- Board Certified Addiction Professional
- Board Certified Acupuncturist
- Radio Show Host and Founder
I am dedicated to the sharing of natural healing principles and remedies relating to conservative Chiropractic care, and all of its branches and specialties. Integrative approaches along with a functional medicine background allow for a diversity of patient needs successfully treated. My first and foremost passion is to help bring out personal health strengths while improving longevity factors, insuring the highest quality of life through better health and lifestyle changes.
I am the founder and show host of HealthQuest Radio, (See Podcast below), Chicago’s longest-running health news and science show, which is unique in the presentation of natural therapies, nutrition and functional integrated health care.
Nutritional Companies used by my practice include Metagenics, OrthoMolecular Products, Standard Process, Inc., Xlear, Inc. and others who adhere to strict standards of quality.
“Un-building disease”, causes of inflammation, covid craziness. Inflammation is an underlying factor for so many of today’s most common diseases and reeks havoc on our immune systems. Dr. David Kolbaba explains the causes of inflammation and what you can do to “un-build” disease.
Call our HealthQuest Radio Hotline at 1-800-794-1855 for more information about our “Quick-Stress Test.”
- American Chiropractic Association
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Nutrition
- International & American Association of Clinical Nutrition
- Health Coach International
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
Private Pilot, Music, Hockey, Walking, Hiking, Reading, Bicycling, Cooking, NFL Films.
As a privately licensed pilot, I thoroughly enjoy owning and flying my tailwheel Maule M-7. Flight experience includes float plane and ultralight aircraft certification. Motorcycles have been a family passion for three generations and I enjoy traveling around the country on my motorcycle. An 9,480 mile trip to the Arctic Circle was a most memorable adventure.
BOOKS & ARTICLES:
- Honoring Your Body’s Divine Design – In Progress
- Journal of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition – “Statins: Gateway Drugs?” – 2017
- Fit for the Cockpit – A Basic Reference Guide to Healthy Flying