- Dr. K’s Mass Impact™ has the highest biological value of any known naturally-occuring protein. It features cross flow micro-filtered whey protein with very high branched-chain amnio acid (BCAA) levels (25% of the protein is composed of BCAA’s) and easy to absorb forms of amino acids (di- and tri-peptides) which may be excellent for absorption and nitrogen retention.
Dr. K’s Mass Impact™ Chocolate
- 2 lbs. (920 g) Powdered Protein
- Chocolate Flavor with Other Natural Flavors
- Serving Size: About 1 Scoop
Dr. K’s Recommended Dosage: As a dietary supplement, add one scoop (23g) to six ounces of water or beverage of your choice. May also be mixed with fruit to make delicious high protein shakes or used in your favorite food (e.g. pancakes, oatmeal, chili, etc.)
Dr. K’s Mass Impact™ Chocolate is the perfect choice for:
- Athletes who demand the highest quality protein source available and increased branched-chain amino acid intake.
- Anyone who desires a fat-free, low carbohydrate protein source.
- Those who are lactose-intolerant because it is lactose-free.
- Those who want convenience because it is easy to mix.
What makes Dr. K’s Mass Impact™ Different:
- Unique “cross flow micro-filtration” supplying higher levels of undenatured protein.
- Highest biological value protein
- High level of naturally-occuring branched-chain amino acids (25% of protein)
- Specifically pre-digested to contain di- and tr-peptides which may help absorption
- Low glycemic index
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners (no aspartame, no acesulfame K)
- Low sodium
- Easy to use-it mixes easily
- Chocolate Flavor with other Natural Flavors
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.